Conditions of Enrollment
1. An application form must be submitted for each child. The application cannot be confirmed unless accompanied by a $400 deposit, bearing the same date as the application form, plus a post-dated cheque, e-transfer payment or Visa/Mastercard payment for the balance, dated no later than April 1/24, or 6/6 post-dated payments dated Jan 1/24 - June 1/24 if the monthly payment plan is being used. There is a $25 charge for any NSF cheques returned from the bank.
2. A medical form must be submitted for each child. It must be returned to the office before your child starts camp. It should accompany the application form. The camp must be notified of any changes to the camper's medical history after this form has been completed. Parents give permission to camp officials to contact the camper's physician for medical information concerning the camper, when deemed necessary.
3. The camp will be following government guidelines in effect at the time with regards to COVID-19 vaccines for children.
4. The camp cannot be held responsible for the loss, damage or theft of any of the camper's belongings brought to camp, including items such as glasses, iPads, cell phones and gaming devices.
5. It is strictly forbidden for campers to take photos or videos with their mobile devices at camp.
6. The directors reserve the right to terminate the stay of any campers when it is deemed to be in the interest of either the child or the camp.
7. Parents agree to allow their child(ren) to participate in all camp activities and in any supervised trips not on camp property and give camp officials authority to act on their behalf in case of an emergency.
8. Upon receiving the application form at our office or extension by phone, Redwood will begin to perform its obligation of staffing, programming and transportation for you child.
9. All requests for cancellations must be done in writing. Once camp has begun, cancellation requests must be received by 3 p.m. on the Thursday before the week in question.
10. Parents consent to the use by Redwood of the camper's photograph or videotaping for publicity purposes and on our Social media and website.
11. Parents agree to release and indemnify Redwood Country Day Camp Inc. from any and all claims for damages arising as a result of any accident, injury or otherwise sustained by the herein named child(ren) arising from participation in any camp activities.
12. Day camp fees are exempt of GST/PST and can be used towards child care expenses or the children's fitness tax credit. (Transportation not included).
13. Redwood Day Camp reserves the right to modify or update our policies and/or programs and/or optional programs as the Ministry of Health may make recommendations and/or changes to the COVID-19 guidelines prior to and/or during the summer.