Conditions of Enrollment
1. An application form must be filled out for each child. The application cannot be confirmed unless accompanied by a $375 deposit, bearing the same date as the application form, plus a post-dated cheque, paypal payment or Visa/Mastercard payment for the balance, dated no later than April 1/22, or 6/6 post-dated payments if the monthly payment plan is being used. Camp fees are due in full for any applications received after April 1/22. There are no refunds after June 22/24 unless you have purchased the Refund Insurance Plan. There is a $35 charge for any NSF cheques returned from the bank.
2. A medical form is enclosed. It must be filled out by your doctor or by a parent and returned to the office before your child starts camp. It should accompany the application form. The camp must be notified of any changes to the camper's medical history after this form has been completed. Parents give permission to camp officials to contact the camper's physician for medical information concerning the camper, when deemed necessary.
3. The camp cannot be held responsibly for the loss, damage or theft of any of the camper's belongings brought to camp, including items such as glasses, iPods, cell phones and gaming devices.
4. The directors reserve the right to terminate the stay of any campers when it is deemed to be in the interest of either the child or the camp.
5. Parents agree to allow their child(ren) to participate in all camp activities and in any supervised trips not on camp property (such as bowling on rainy days) and give camp officials authority to act on their behalf in case of an emergency.
6. Upon receiving the application form at our office or extension by phone, Redwood will begin to perform its obligation of staffing, programming and transportation for you child.
7. Parents consent to the use by Redwood of the camper's photograph or videotaping for publicity purposes and on our internet/Facebook websites.
8. Parents agree to release and indemnify Redwood Country Day Camp Inc. from any and all claims for damages arising as a result of any accident, injury or otherwise sustained by the herein named child(ren) arising from participation in any camp activities.
SWIM INSTRUCTION SWIM INSTRUCTION SOCCER
SOCCER DAYCAMP DAYCAMP DAYCAMP DAYCAMP VAUDREUIL VAUDREUIL VAUDREUIL VAUDREUIL SAINT LAZARE SAINT LAZARE SAINT LAZARE NATURE NATURE NATURE TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS OVERNIGHT OVERNIGHT OVERNIGHT OVERNIGHT MONTREAL DAYCAMP MONTREAL DAY CAMP MONTREAL DAYCAMP MONTREAL DAYCAMP MONTREAL DAYCAMP